Location: Kakegawa,Shizuoka,Japan, Shizuoka JP
Job Number: 461
Designs, plans, organizes and conducts investment projects related to Automation and Advanced Process Technologies. Develops new or improved techniques, processes, products, methods and technologies. Management of technical projects with focus on automation engineering, process engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Works effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and to define processes and standards.
- Uses advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective.
- Has in-depth business knowledge and uses understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives.
- Conception, planning, organization and documentation of breadboard constructions in complex, international projects/development projects in an interdisciplinary customer environment.
- Development of processes or technologies and their transfer into production.
Guides and influences peers, middle management as well as external suppliers and agencies, regarding technical issues and challenges within his/her discipline. Within the company (Site and Global Engineering, Production, Process Development, R&D) and outside of the company (suppliers, cooperation partners).
Education and Work Experiences
- Requires a graduate degree (or equivalent) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a related discipline (e.g. Automation [C&I], Process or Chemical Engineering).
- English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- Requires substantial professional experience (approximately 6-8 years as a guide).
- Requires very senior knowledge and experience in own discipline and beyond to supplement formal knowledge in order to apply principles and concepts of own discipline in resolving issues as they arrive.
Job Number: 461
Community / Marketing Title: Automation Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kakegawa,Shizuoka,Japan, Shizuoka JP